Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm a Slacker.

I really need to start promoting this damn blog, not cuz i want attention, but its a blog for a reason right? lol. Who am i even talking to? No one knows about this blog yet... weird. Anyway, when I finally get this promoted.... i'm sure you will love to know....

that i got to see Gym Class Heroes & The Roots in concert last night.. it was doooooope.

I have no pics though, there were no cameras allowed, which usually isnt too much of a problem. But, we couldn't get anything in due the the ill Al-Queda pat-down that everyone got before entrance was granted. SMH.

I just watched the official Love Lockdown video. 'Ye is just the illest man.

Check it out if you haven't yet.


But umm... all in all, i shall be promoting more soon.
Peace.

2 comments:

superduperkya said...

excuse me! I knew about it -_-
.. don't I count? lol.

I like the blog so far though.

Manda:) said...

i Digg the video :)