Wednesday, March 18, 2009

iPhone 3.0



This might not matter to you, but I'm pretty damn happy. One side of me says 'YESSSSSS' and the more arrogant side of me says 'About damn time'. Lol. This is the new firmware for the iPhone. It includes over 100 updates and new features. Some of which should have been a part of the device since the beggining. But anyway, Apple is finally throwing in the copy and paste feature!. Whaaaat?! No more writing sh*t down from your iPhone? YES! Lol. The new firmware will also bring MMS functionality which will make picture messaging, etc ALOT less of a hassle. That part of the firmware's downfalls never really bothered me. But it seems like Apple kept an open ear to the users in considering what was necessary for the new firmware. Steve Jobs for Prez in 2012? Haha. Nah, I'm kidding. Completely.

Slated for a summer release.

1 comment:

Adeshola said...

Haha! You're something elso man. That sounds pretty dope though.